Please email email@example.com to schedule your litigation services. We are here to service the Pittsburgh and surrounding area.
For a remote video or in-person deposition, please give AKF a call or schedule on line! We are trained on all web platforms.
AKF Technologies SERVICES
Court Reporting • Video Tech Services • Trial Presentation • Video Conferencing • Audio/Video Synchronization • Online Case Management • Digital Services
AKF is the Pittsburgh area’s premier litigation support service. We offer a wide variety of litigation support services to fit the needs of todays modern attorneys. Our services include:
All of our reporters are employees. No work is subbed out; no independent contractors.
- Offer remote reporting via Zoom, Teams, etc.
- All of our reporters utilize computer-aided stenotype (no inferior mask or digital reporters/recorders).
- AKF has more Registered Professional Reporters, Registered Merit Reporters, Registered Diplomate Reporters, Certified Realtime Reporters than any other reporting agency in Western Pennsylvania.
- Standard 9-day delivery.
- Expedited and same-day delivery – our specialty.
- Interactive realtime – instantaneous stream of testimony onto your monitor with searching and annotating functionalities.
- Loaner laptops, plus realtime kits with flat-screen monitors for your realtime feeds.
- Rough ASCII – delivered immediately after deposition.
- Internet deposition streaming. You, your client, or your expert can simply log-on from your laptop at your desk.
- Hyperlinked and embedded exhibits with your electronic transcript.
- Video/text synchronization. Ideal for jury playback of witnesses who are difficult to understand (view our short video below).
- Multiple transcript formats: regular, compressed, ASCII, pdf, eTran, Word – all at no additional charge.
- CART and broadcast captioning: AKF has provided Jumbotron scoreboard captioning for every Pittsburgh Pirates home game.
- Remote Video Recorded Depositions Via Zoom/Teams etc.
- In-house videographers
- Video conversion to all major formats (MP4, MPG, DVD)
- All videos include the date/time stamp as compliant with PA law
- Video Transcript Syncronization services
- Day-in-the-life videos
- Site surveys
- Mock depositions and witness prepping
- CLEs and Seminars
- Trial equipment rental (with or without a technician)
- Video editing
- Duplicate recordings maintained in perpetuity for safe keeping
- Playbacks for usage in trial by trained technicians.
Let us do the work to schedule and coordinate your other VC sites with our network affiliates…ANYWHERE….ANYTIME
- 3 videoconference suites
- HD equipment
- Large 70-inch flat-screen monitors
- Can accomodate Zoom, MS Teams, and various other platforms.
Bring your case to life!
AKF has provided professional assistance with Trial Presentation Services on various trials, hearings, arbitrations and depositions throughout the Pgh region. With either strategically placed flat-screen monitors, or projection screens as large as 10′ x 10′, including a touch-screen monitor for the witness, you will have an impressionable impact on the jury with your demonstrable evidence, while opposing counsel fumbles with easels, overheads, transparencies, and passing around exhibits.
ABOUT AKF Technologies
AKF Technologies the most trusted, independently owned court reporting, legal video, and trial technology firm in Western Pennsylvania. Our coverage area includes offices within the Pittsburgh, Erie, and Greensburg locations. Our main office is located in the heart of downtown at 445 Fort Pitt Boulevard Suite 200, just two blocks from the courthouse, where we use multiple conference rooms to serve the needs of clients.
Our main services we offer are:
- Remote (Zoom, Microsoft Teams or other web based platforms) Depositions
- Remote Video Recorded Depositions
- Court Reporting
- Videotaped Depositions
- Trial Presentation Services
- An On-site technician for use with all Remote Depositions can be provided to call up exhibits
- Convenient on-site parking
Our office hours are 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday. You may schedule online or by phone to receive immediate confirmation. If you should happen call after-hours, your voicemail is directly forwarded to owner’s cell phone for a prompt response.
We accept all major credit cards.